Dress Professionally and Land the Job!
Common Sense Tips
- It is far better to be dressed professionally than to be dressed too casually.
- Do not overdo your dress. Dress for your audience — law firms are generally conservative.
- If you have a beard, make sure it is trimmed.
- Remove facial and body piercings.
- Cover visible tattoos to avoid distraction.
- Make sure your hair is clean and conservative in color and style.
- You should reflect the image of the company with which you are interviewing in appearance.
- Less is more. Keep your look simple until you become accustomed to the environment and learn about the company’s dress code.